Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rain Rain Sun Rain

Mother Nature has been at it again.  Its been very rainy here in NYC.  But there have also been some pretty amazing sunny days.  Mother's day for instance was absolutely perfect!  My kids and my hubby made me breakfast in bed.  I had potatoes, veggies and eggs.  This came with a fresh berry smoothie and a delicious coffee.  Prepared by a gorgeous man and served by the most adorable little blonde waitress ever!  I think my son was somewhere eating whatever he could get his hands on.  He later came upstairs to my bedroom and confiscated half my meal.  The rest of the day I hung out in my backyard doing nothing.  I was a bit bored so I decided to use my bottle opener and have an ice cold Presidente.























5 beers later I decided to take a (nearly 4hour) nap.  
I know what you're thinking, "what a lazy bum!"  Judge me all you want, but remember I'm a mother of two.  I don't ever get the chance to nap.  To tell you the truth I didn't even know I could nap!  And you know what, thank goodness I did bc if not I would've have a massive headache from all that beer I downed.
My kids were extra chill that day which was great.  I heard little to no fighting, which to me is a perfect day no matter the occasion. 

 Oh and as an actual present for mother's day Noah treated me to a tattoo!  I mean, seriously isn't that awesome!




















For me this was the most perfect Mother's Day yet.
What special things did you do for Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment